Jelo Paper & Decor Design & Printing Policy
- Proofing - It is your responsibility to carefully review proofs for any errors - spelling, layout, etc. We allow up to 3 times changes and adjustment, extra charges may apply for further changes. Once you give in final approval, any errors are corrected at your expense. No job will be sent to press without final approval of its proof.
- Timeline - It usually take 1-2 days for digital prove to send to final stage printing after collected from clients; and another 7-14 business days for the printing process. We strive to work within this timeline and for clients to cooperate in a timely manner. We will not be responsible for procrastination deadlines due to delayed client’s action or response.
- Payment - Payment is collected per payment schedule stated in contract. Once the proof for a print job has been approved, no changes are allowed to the artwork files, job characteristics, or printing turnaround time. Any delays in printing due to your failure for approval, it is your responsibility and is not subject for a refund.
- Color Accuracy - Jelo Paper & Decor will reproduce color from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible, but even under the best circumstances, an exact color match is not possible. This is an inherent limitation in the printing process.
- Rush Order - Orders may be considered RUSH if the client requires to receive the project at 2 weeks prior to the timeline. Rush orders are accepted depending on our availability and the requirements of the project. Rush orders will add a charge of 20% to your order total, and the payments are due in full at the time of ordering.
- Returns & Cancellations - If there is a need to cancel your order, please contact us right away. If we have not received your final approval and have not gone into production, you are responsible for penalty of 50%. If your project has gone into the production process, it will be penalty of 100% of the entire amount as stated in the contract. Because of the personalization of custom stationery, orders are non-refundable, without exception. Every effort is made to assure your satisfaction. If there is an error on our part, we will do our best to correct the problem and it may take up to 7-10 days to reproduce.
- Files - All of our designs are part of Jelo’s Paper & Decors assets therefore, we will not give away copies in any form such as JPEG, PDF or Digital.